1. First book your spot as usual on the MindBody app or via the website.
2. After booking a class on MindBody, go to this link : https://insyncbml.com.au/canberra-yoga-classes/#class-links
3. Choose the class schedule you booked to access the online yoga class and click the corresponding “Join URL”.
4. You can either download and install the Zoom app or join the class/meeting through your browser by launching or opening Zoom Meetings when prompted by Zoom.
5. Wait for the teacher to connect with you, sign you in and start the class. Please share any needs, concerns or requests with your teacher.
6. You have the option to play your own music when you are on mute, but please keep your video on. If something important arises that you need to share or ask the teacher, pause your music, unmute and speak with the teacher. Then mute again to prevent background noise entering the virtual yoga studio.
You are advised to enter the online class at least 10 minutes before the start time so the teacher can sign you in and check in with your needs. Remember you have to register on MindBody first so the teacher can accept you into the class.
Reminder: Remember to keep your video on and mindfully mute!
NEW STUDENT PROMO (15 DAYS UNLIMITED YOGA CLASS PROMO)
Encourage our family and friends to give yoga a go with this super deal.
This class pass allows you to attend unlimited yoga classes online
($35 per week cancel anytime)
- Unlimited yoga
- 10% discount on shop products and all yoga workshops
- No sign up fees
- Most valuable pass if you are practicing 2-3 times a week.
- Membership is billed fortnightly via direct debit or credit card
How to Join a Zoom Meeting
Virginia Haussegger, AM
• 2019 ACT Australian of The Year
• Former ABC News Presenter and a greatly loved and valued member of our Australian community.
“I can’t overstate how important the InSync online connection has become for me during this strange period of isolation and discombobulation! I’m not an experienced yogi, just a plodder who muddles her way through class.But over the past couple of weeks I’ve really needed to move more than ever before, given the huge amount of desk and couch sitting I’m now doing while in home isolation ….