Steps in Booking an Online Class
- First book your spot as usual on the MindBody app or via the website.
- You can use your existing class pass to book for online classes and get extra credit later or simply purchase an Online Class Pass for now and use your normal class pass again when classes resume at the studio. Email firstname.lastname@example.org when you need to claim your extra credit.
- After booking a class on MindBody, go to this link https://insyncbml.com.au/online-class/
- Choose the class schedule you booked to access the online yoga class and click the corresponding “Join URL”.
- You can either download and install the Zoom app or join the class/meeting through your browser by launching or opening Zoom Meetings when prompted by Zoom.
- Wait for the teacher to connect with you, sign you in and start the class. Please share any needs, concerns or requests with your teacher.
- You have the option to play your own music when you are on mute, but please keep your video on. If something important arises that you need to share or ask the teacher, pause your music, unmute and speak with the teacher. Then mute again to prevent background noise entering the virtual yoga studio.
You are advised to enter the online class at least 10 minutes before the start time so the teacher can sign you in and check in with your needs. Remember you have to register on MindBody first so the teacher can accept you into the class.
Reminder: Remember to keep your video on and mindfully mute!