Rejuvenate and heal your body and mind and give your life a boost.
Learn powerful tools and skills to help you open and connect and enjoy life more! Experience and learn about the healing power of yoga and meditation. Enjoy delicious and nourishing meals and relaxing walks by the sea.
“In this retreat you will discover how it is possible to live with freedom and ease and be fully open to life – from the most beautiful and tender experiences to the fiercest and most intense, from exquisite sunsets to ferocious storms.”
- Experiencing joy and delight as a natural part of your life.
- Enjoying freedom from disappointment, regret, and resentment.
- Releasing fear from your life.
- Feeling great about yourself and your body.
- Having the confidence to really follow your heart and awaken rich possibilities.
- Powerfully contributing to the happiness and well-being of others.
- Living the life of your dreams!
Retreat Pricing (All packages are per person)
Whether you are an absolute beginner or a seasoned one in the field of Yoga and Meditation. This retreat will provide you with a rich experience and also give you the tools to transform your life. With over 18 years experience in providing quality retreats and tours in Australia and around the world, you know you’re in the right hands.
Double room (2 person)
Retreat Package Includes
- Yoga and Meditation sessions morning and afternoon.
- Powerful processes for healing, transformation and a deeper understanding of life.
- Nurturing, delicious meals in the company of others.
- Time to relax and unwind.
- A private coaching session after your retreat to help you with your action plan to really improve your life physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Ayurvedic balancing and healing tips and strategies.
- The full retreat program which also includes daily healing Yoga and Meditation sessions appropriate to your needs.
- Tips on cooking for delicious & healthy eating.
Typical Daily Structure
The retreat starts on the eve of the first day around 6:30pm until 9:00pm. On the last day, it will end at 4:00PM.
Morning (8:00am – 12:00pm)
Yoga and Meditation practices | Transformational healing processes
Lunch (12:30pm – 2:30pm)
A delicious lunch | Free time
Afternoon (3:00pm – 6:30pm)
Yoga and meditation practices | Transformational healing processes | Excursions
Dinner (7:00pm – 8:00pm)
A delicious dinner | Free time
Evening (8:30pm – 9:45pm)
A range of nurturing options
INSYNC FOUNDER & DIRECTOR
Your Retreat Leader
Kieran is the founder and Director of the InSync Institute. He has conducted transformative programs for thousands of individuals and organizations for over 40 years. He is one of Australia’s most experienced yoga and meditation teachers, leadership coach and life coach.
Kieran has many years’ experience leading programs both locally in Australia and internationally, including leading many tours to India. He has a deep understanding of the Indian culture, people, and their history as well as of the philosophies, religions, and worldviews that have shaped Indian life. Kieran invests energy into these tours not only to help people develop and understand meditation and yoga but to experience deeper humanity and appreciate the quest for meaning and wholeness that has pervaded Indian life for thousands of years.
He considers by opening to the spontaneity and richness of life in India we have an opportunity to awaken dimensions of ourselves that really expand our hearts, minds, and lives.
For me, it was exactly the right balance of yoga, meditation, free time and lively discussions. The accommodation was comfortable with its coastal ambiance enhanced by its location just a short stroll to the beach. The relaxed easy-going atmosphere during the retreat was conducive to learning and complemented the subject matter we were discussing and learning about.
Some unexpected pleasures were doing yoga by the ocean, sipping chai in the afternoons, meeting some beautiful like-minded people and enjoying delicious organic, wholesome, freshly cooked meals prepared by Kieran. All these benefits just added to such a relaxing retreat. My thanks to both Kieran and Fabian for such a treasured experience and memory. I left there feeling refreshed, energized and definitely ‘insync’.
Join And Contact Us Now
We love to meet you and talk about possibilities.