- Do you feel pressured or stressed before an interview, meeting or exam?
- Do you get anxious or overwhelmed before an important event?
- Does stress and anxiety get in the way of you going for it and achieving important goals?
- Does it impact on important relationships or your health?
- Do you or someone you know need help to turn things around?
This 2-hour workshop is for you – take action now!
Enjoy a Beautiful Supportive Environment
No previous yoga experience is required.
Enjoy a beautiful supportive studio environment where mats and props will be provided for your comfort.
Learn Powerful Techniques and Tools for Immediate Relief
Join us on this journey of wisdom, understanding and freedom and awaken your empowered self.
Whether you experience moderate stress or panic attacks you will learn valuable tips and techniques to move towards freedom from stress and anxiety. In this workshop we will identify the common building blocks to becoming stressed or anxious and learn tools and techniques to help bring instant stress release. We will also learn the skills to lead us to long-term freedom.
This Workshop Offers So Much More
This is much more than a standard yoga class or workshop focused on stress and anxiety. It is an opportunity to tune in and apply the practical wisdom of The InSync Body Mind Life System, which draws upon the latest scientific insights, the deep wisdom of Yoga , Meditation and Ayurveda, and over 40 years experience coaching thousands of people suffering from stress, anxiety and depression.
Bookings are essential as places are strictly limited. Quickly share with your family and friends.
HURRY LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Full Access To 2-hour Workshop
- Workshop Schedule: Thursday ,07 November (07:00PM-09:00PM)
- Location: InSync Body Mind Life, Griffith Shops, Griffith Act
- Price: $69
Your Workshop Facilitator
Kieran O’Callaghan is the founder and Director of InSync and creator of InSync Yoga and The InSync Body Mind Life System.
He is a leadership and life coach and one of Australia’s most experienced yoga and meditation teachers. Kieran has studied with some of the world’s great yoga and meditation masters. He is constantly learning and growing, and developing his ability to practically empower others.